WE ARE HIRING
Job vacancy – Wise Security Global.
We are looking for a SOC Analyst to be part of our SOC/CERT team, supporting, monitoring and resolving alerts.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for people with technical education (Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent) with minimum 3 year of experience monitoring security events. Fluent in English will be necessary.
Candidates who provide understanding of incident management cycle would be ideal, as well as experience and knowledge of:
- SIEM (QRadar).
- Linux Systems (Debian/Redhat).
- Cloud Systems (Azure, AWS, etc….).
- Security elements (IDS-IPS/Firewall/WAF/SIEM/AV).
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Master’s degree in cybersecurity.
- Have relevant certifications.
What challenges and tasks can you find in this job?
- Review and analyze events from various security devices (NIDS, HIDS, IDS, IPS, firewall, WAF, SIEM etc….).
- Communicate any suspicious activity, incident or alert and follow up from their initial treatment to their solution.
- Manage automatic vulnerability analyses (Nessus, Acunetix, WPScan, others).
- Identify, analyze and program security alerts.
- Contribute mantaining company´s infrastructures.
What are we offering?
Type of contract: indefinite full-time contract (from Monday to Friday).
Salary: to determinate.
Flexible Compensation Plan (food card, transport card, medical insurance and training).
Work Life Balance: flexible work environment.