WE ARE HIRING
Security Analysts Consultants
Job vacancy – Wise Security Global.
We are looking for candidates to participate in security consulting projects for our clients.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates with technical education (Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent) with minimum 3 years of experience participating in security, government, and regulatory compliance consulting projects.
High level of English will be desirable.
We value experience in:
- Normative frameworks (ENS, LOPD, ISO27001, ISO22301, PCI-DSS…).
- Risk management associated with cybersecurity.
- Information Security Director Plans.
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Master`s degree in cybersecurity.
- Business Continuity, Operational Resilience, and Disaster Recovery.
- Have relevant certifications such a CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC´SANS…
What challenges and tasks can you find in this job?
- Integration, implementation and reinforcement of security offices in client companies.
- Technical coordination, management and leadership of projects, related with information and infrastructure security.
- Technical consultancy of cybersecurity solutions and services.
What are we offering?
Type of contract: indefinite full-time contract (from Monday to Friday).
Location: Barcelona/Madrid (now 100% remote and the possibility of continuous full remote is valued).
Salary: to determinate.
Flexible Compensation Plan (food card, transport card, medical insurance and training).
Work Life Balance: flexible work environment.