WE ARE HIRING
Head of Business-Continuity
Job vacancy – Wise Security Global.
Currently seeking a professional to join our Security Consultant team as a head of Business Continuity for one of our clients.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a candidate with technical education (Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent) and with 5-10 years of professional experience working within Business Continuity, Operational Resilience, and Disaster Recovery.
Fluent in English will be necessary.
We value experience in:
- Business Continuity, Operational Resilience, and Disaster Recovery.
- Business Continuity frameworks.
- Excellent C-Level management skills.
- Strong background in all aspects of IT.
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Master`s degree in cybersecurity.
- Extensive experience in Risk Management.
- Have held a management position in an international environment.
- Strong knowledge in air transport niche systems and business processes.
- Extensive experience with creating management and executive-level reports.
What challenges and tasks can you find in this job?
- Work within the Information Security Office.
- Contribute to the definition BC & DR strategy, policy, standards and direction.
- Act as the focal point and subject matter expert for business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management, delivering thought leadership to business stakeholders.
- Support and coordinate all aspects of design, implementation, planning, testing and governance of Business Continuity (business process) and Emergency Plans (operational), within the framework of the company’s Business Continuity unit.
- Support and coordinate all aspects of design, implementation, planning, testing and governance of Disaster Recovery in IT, within the framework of the company’s Business Continuity unit.
- Work in collaboration of business stakeholders to develop Crisis Management Protocols, Business Continuity Plans, and Emergency Response Plans, for the basic business processes and operations functions.
- Work in collaboration with IT teams to develop Disaster Recovery plans, for the basic business technologies they support, including applications, infrastructure platforms, and physical locations with critical assets such as data centers.
- Ensure that business, IT teams and third parties involved are adequately trained in the requirements, policies, and standards of BC, DR & ERP.
- Develop and manage the BC, DR & ERP test schedule, direct and participate in exercises, follow up, and participate in the analysis postmortem to get feedback and improve activities.
- Provide metrics and reports, including a summary of test activities, analysis, lessons learned, and recommendations.
- Lead stakeholder engagement and participation in crisis management.
- Provide support and recommendations over activities and ensure adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with the Governance & Risk Management team.
- Conduct BC due-diligence activities relative to vendors and third parties.
- Be a member of the organization’s Cybersecurity Committee and Group’s Cyber Security Board.
- Promote sharing of expertise through consulting, presentation, and documentation.
- Be an advisor to the CISO.
- Be asked to take on additional duties as well, when needed.
What are we offering?
Type of contract: indefinite full-time contract (from Monday to Friday).
Location: Barcelona (client’s office).
Salary: to determinate.
Flexible Compensation Plan (food card, transport card, medical insurance and training).
Work Life Balance: flexible work environment.