The RFEF launches its Fan Club of the Spanish National Team through an APP with Blockchain
Know more about our solution
“With the technology of Wise Security Global we give added value to the Fan Club of global dimensions, with the person at the centre of the project”
RFEF /Royal Spanish Football Federation
RFEF proposes the creation of a Fan Club with a supporters’ card that would offer advantages, details and a differentiation with respect to the rest of the national teams.
Wise Security Global creates a Fan Club, through an app in which users will have their membership as accredited members of the La Roja Fan Club. In this app, members will be able to enjoy different advantages and associated benefits.
PIONER: The Spanish national team will be the first top-level football team in the world to have a supporters’ card.
Real Federación Española de Fútbol is a public entity of high prestige and worldwide recognition.
It is the body responsible for all the Spanish national football and futsal teams, a benchmark of the highest level in the sport, with millions of followers not only in Spain but worldwide.
The RFEF, as part of its 2019-2024 strategic plan, wants to look for new solutions that will push the new visual and digital image of the football entity to another level.
With the objective of the next World Cup Qatar 2022, the RFEF aims to relaunch the brand positioning of the Spanish Absolute Men’s National Football Team with new attractions and motivations for its fans.
The entity wants to reinforce the human factor that drives the RFEF itself: the feeling of belonging to La Roja. It wants to offer the millions of fans a closer and more real option of belonging to the national team.
Wise Security Global proposes to the RFEF to create a Fan Club, through an app in which users will have their membership as accredited members of the La Roja Fan Club. In this app, members will be able to enjoy different advantages and associated benefits.
This mobile application will offer the possibility to all La Roja fans to enjoy a Fan Card with subscription and portfolio of credentials for access to various services.
- To identify, increase and centralise the number of fans.
- Generate a community around La Roja.
- Enable to offer improvements and services to supporters.
- Position the RFEF at the forefront of technology.
To this end, it is developing its own APP where it will implement the use of Definitive ID®: A decentralised digital identity system for the issuing of its supporters’ cards using blockchain technology. In this way, supporters from anywhere in the world will have a virtual ID card, in their wallet, without the need for a password but with maximum security.
Why Definitive ID®?
It brings together 3 basic premises as an identification system, which are Security, Simplicity and Data Sovereignty as the basis for digital identity management.
It’s compatible with different Blockchain networks. In this case, the Alastria Network, the main public network in Spain, has been used.
Creation of credentials: The RFEF, together with Wise, generates the identities of each registered supporter.
The issuer, the RFEF, has already created the credentials and sends them to each user (each supporter).
Each user downloads the RFEF APP, where they receive the credentials, accept them and store them in their wallet.
Each user will be able to present their credentials (their supporter card) when requested by third parties (entities). They only have to use their APP, scan the QR indicated and accept the credential presentation.
- For example, the preferential purchase of tickets with.
- Discounts or private purchases in the official online shop.
- Others: the possibility of attending national team training sessions, requesting meetings with players or taking a tour of the stadium, among a varied list of benefits for supporters who have a La Roja fan card.
The solution is compatible with IOS and Android, and can be integrated into most work environments and ERPs.
La Roja will have its supporters’ card in a pioneering way in the world and with the latest technology. We bring Blockchain technology to citizens in a simple way and with great benefits thanks to Wise Security Global’.
BENEFITS FOR THE RFEF:
- Notoriety and brand differentiation.
- Increase in databases to measure the social impact of the national team in Spain and around the world.
- Possibility of new communication channels with followers.
- Expansion of user benefits through agreements with third parties:
- Integration of identification system through credentials.
- Exploitation and scalability with third parties (service provider).
- Internationalisation. Barrier-free technology.
- Avoids the cost of issuing physical cards and ID cards.
- Integration in the Alastria chain, Spanish public blockchain. Spain brand.
BENEFITS FOR THE USERS:
- Users gain greater control of their identities and related attributes (i.e. personal information such as address and age).
- Direct and emotional approach to the Spanish National Football Team.
- Access from the APP to exclusive benefits as supporters.
- For example: Discounts on tickets in the official shop, exclusive contact with players and special access to sports facilities.
- Discounts offered by third parties, e.g. sponsors of the national team.
- Agility and simplicity in the management of credentials and obtaining benefits: Passwordless, all from the same APP.
- There will be different types of credentials, granted within a range of standard and Premium rates.
- Annual renewal.