The cybersecurity solution to protect remote working
A cybersecurity solution designed with the aim of securing home working networks, creating a fortified environment for the user and their corporate devices. Protection of WiFi access points and associated networks, significantly improving the security level they currently offer. Ethernet cable connection between the “home” router (the ISP Internet Access Provider’s router) and the Haunt Keeper solution’s router.
Haunt Keeper is a small device designed to secure home network and protect it from the external threats.
Your work devices are conecting to a secure and segmented home network.
Haunt Keeper prevents cybersecurity issues such as information leaks or ransomware and increases the brand reputation.
No integrations or installations required
1. Connect the cable to the WAN jack of the Haunt Keeper device.
2. Connect the cable to one of the LAN sockets on your home router and make sure it has an internet connection.
3. Plug it into a power source.
4. You will receive a welcome SMS and an email with the details to connect. Connect your work devices to the WiFi network generated by Haunt Keeper.
5. From this moment you already have a connection to a shielded and secure network for all your remote working devices.
Project: Haunt Keeper
Cybersecure networks for leadership at Faes Farma: protection even when working remotely.