It generates a certified record in a Smart Contract.
Blockchain Stamper is a blockchain middleware. It provides anyone who wants to introduce Blockchain technology into their business model with all knowledge and development necessary for the use of such technology. Blockchain Stamper provides a simple layer of WebServices in REST / JSON technology so that the integrator can manage nodes, Wallets, virtual currencies.
Company metadata, credentials, custom configuration. Identification at the level of the administration console.
Each deployment is identified by the hash code corresponding to the Smart Contracts address in the blockchain. We store transaction metadata by company.
Each execution of each deployment is identified by a “transactional hash code” that includes both internal and external references.
Creation of exclusive new Smart Contracts defined by each company and use of one of the Smart Contracts of our Wise Library.
Check rates according to use
1. Your company needs to record a process and wants to use blockchain for this.
2. You choose the smart contract template that fits your needs and deploy it.
3. Once the deployment has been done you will receive the address of the new smart contract deployed.
4. You request an execution of the contract for each operation that you wish to register.
5. Once all the operations have been registered and completed, the minutes of the contract can be requested on Blockchain.